EDUCATION is the most powerful WEAPON
you can use to IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS.
The ACCA of Central Florida organization has been active since 1966 with the crucial goal to better the HVACR Industry for its members and their customers. ACCA/CF is committed to the betterment of the HVACR Industry and encourages educational development of those in the Industry. ACCA/CF is an affiliated chapter of the Florida Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Contractors Association a.k.a.(FRACCA).
- Monthly Luncheon Meetings
- Updates On CODE Changes
- A Voice in State & Local Government
- Improve Your Business VALUE
- Access New Vendors
- MEMBERS ONLY Apprenticeship Program-Registered State of Florida Indentured Program
- Industry Education - CEU Credits
- NATE Certification Classes
- EPA Certification Classes
- Annual Event to Promote Associate Members
- Membership in FRACCA
- Legal Counsel from Cotney Construction Law
MEMBERSHIP FEE $550 PER CONTRACTOR
ASSOCIATE MEMBER FEE $600
ACCA of Central Florida’s Mission Statement and Code of Ethics are the guiding principles of the
Air Conditioning Contractors Association of Central Florida
- To constantly strive for improvement in the design, engineering, installation, operation and service of heating, cooling, and refrigeration systems.
- To establish a system of instruction and education for those engaged in the above fields.
- To establish ethical standards for the conduct of the heating, cooling and refrigeration business.
- To promote the acceptance by the general public of heating, cooling or refrigeration systems complying with the high minimum standards or system design.
- To establish and maintain a library of reference material for those engaged in the heating, cooling or refrigeration business.
- To cooperate with other trade associations and groups for the betterment of the Construction Industry.
- To promote the interchange of information among its members.